Anthropometry

Hiya.........

I'm doing my 2nd year Industrial Engineering...

I'm looking to make a ppt presentation and give a seminar talk on "Anthropometry"..

Could someone please help me with it..........

Thank You!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, sure. What help do you need?
  • fruits_from_heav
    fruits_from_heav
    well....thanks a lot........first and foremost... i'm not very aware of this topic...so could you gimme some materials regarding it.......and what all can be included in the ppt...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why choose such a topic when you don't have a clue about it! Anyway!

Your first point of search should be a search engine or Wikipedia. Read more about Anthropometry here: Anthropometry , word dissection would tell you that it's related to measurement of human body.

You'll find many points which you can include in your presentation. Let us know if you get stuck.

All the best!
  • fruits_from_heav
    fruits_from_heav
    my teacher gave me this topic and asked me to do it..๐Ÿ˜”

can u tel me what all should be included in the talk........ i mean...how the order of topics should be..like...intro, application, meaning...and what else could be added?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see!

Overall organization could be: Introduction - Necessity - Types (if there are) - [How/Why/When/Where/Who] - Applications - Advantages/Disadvantages (if any) - Conclusion.
  • fruits_from_heav
    fruits_from_heav
    coool.......thank you......thats what i wanted ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    fruits_from_heav
    coool.......thank you......thats what i wanted ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    Alright. Now work on it on your own and if you are stuck, let us know. We'd appreciate if you work on it yourself before seeking further help. Wish you all the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i would like to know that how to pass values from one html to another?pls reply
hi friends...i need ur help I am looking for pairwise testing using FSM. I have some doubts. 1.) In pairwise testing is it necessary that we should know the parameter...
The Red Hat Summit and JBoss World are the premier open source events to learn about the latest and greatest in open source cloud computing, platform, virtualization, middleware, and management...
Guys Is there any way to detect a virus and remove it manually instead of using antivirus and format the system ?๐Ÿ˜‰
This may helpful to every one........ ๐Ÿ˜› https://www.easy-share.com/o/4625086