antenna based final year projects

please suggest me some projects based on antenna. THANK YOU.😀

Replies

• Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    How about wireless automation?
    You can design a system and its working could be solenoids with wireless adaptors and it could be controlled by Mhz or infrared based remote control.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a move to fix the problem of call drops, the Department of Telecom (DoT) and Urban Development (MoUD) have agreed to allow telecom companies to install mobile towers on...
5MPPhilips has launched a new mid-range smartphone in its Xenium Series. Priced at Rs. 11799, the Philips Xenium I908 smartphone has a lot of interesting specs under its hood. Powered...
Which is the best structural design software?I am just using Etabs-2015 to create structural design??Is it better? Anyone please share some video tutorials about this?
Twitter has announced an important change to its direct messaging feature. The direct messages or DMs as known among the twitterati, are no longer limited to 140 characters. Twitter's product...
With its headquarters in Singapore and the Base of operation in India, Swipe Technologies is the Indian company that is ready to dip its hands in the 'Make in India'...