Ansys & Missing Elements

I am not finding all elements in my ANSYS software............many elements are missing like pipe16 and all 2d elements..........Can anyone give me any solution to this problem.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    punitbansal
    I am not finding all elements in my ANSYS software............many elements are missing like pipe16 and all 2d elements..........Can anyone give me any solution to this problem.
    Why don't you contact the official support team? They should be able to help you out.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    punitbansal
    Have you installed educational version, in that some features might be limited.!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Update: Thank you for all your questions. This thread is now closed. We'll post an announcement as soon as our Small Talk with Dr. Bhatkar goes live on CE. Dr....
If IDM can speed up downloads , why don't web browsers use the same technology for downloading?
Nokia has just launched the 808 PureView Camera and the most noticeable feature the phone offers is 41 MP camera! First of all, I'm not sure what are people going...
Few days ago, we informed you about the leaked 'Flyte Digital Store' by Flipkart that lets you download DRM free music from the site. The Flyte store is now live...
Hey guys... Today I got shortlisted for L&T build india scholarship exam....I ve got through 1st round... But i have to face the interview on 17th march.... My areas of...