ANSYS help required with commands or macro

Hey all
i'm an intern and I have to put some 260 hard points into ANSYS and I just don't have the time to do it manually as I have to submit the project tomorrow.

can anyone tell me HOW TO:-

INPUT HARD POINTS INTO FROM AN INPUT FILE (.xls excel sheet) ON ANSYS

OR

SOME KIND OF COMMAND FOR CREATING HARD POINTS FAST N EASY

OR

HELP ME (JUST GUIDE ME WITH THE RIGHT INFO) ON HOW TO WRITE A MACRO TO DO JUST THAT

PLZZZZ HELP NEEDED BADLY will get screwed proper hard if I mess this up ..... so plzz guys some help

Replies

• destruction
    destruction
    Hey all
    i'm an intern and I have to put some 260 hard points into ANSYS and I just don't have the time to do it manually as I have to submit the project tomorrow.

can anyone tell me HOW TO:-

INPUT HARD POINTS FROM AN INPUT FILE (.xls excel sheet) ON ANSYS

OR

SOME KIND OF COMMAND FOR CREATING HARD POINTS FAST N EASY

OR

HELP ME (JUST GUIDE ME WITH THE RIGHT INFO) ON HOW TO WRITE A MACRO TO DO JUST THAT

PLZZZZ HELP NEEDED BADLY will get screwed proper hard if I mess this up ..... so plzz guys some help
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hey buddy!!

I seriously dont know what your asking for but did some google search and found the following links:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope this is of some use for you.....

-Arvind
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Re: ANSYS help required wıth commands or macro

Dude donot post multiple thread on the same topic!!

Mod can you move it .....!
  • destruction
    destruction
    hey arvind thnx but this is not wat im looking for ........... i have to put in around 260 points in the for the ansys project im workıng on but i cant do it manually as i just dont have the time so i want an alternative way i which i dont have to enter each point individually but just give a command to do so and all the point will be entered ........
    theres a way to write such a command ( also called as macro ) but i dont know how to write 1

so if ne 1 can explain me how to write 1 or if ne 1 already has a wrıtten 1 it would be helpfull

OR

if ne 1 knows how ne alternative way to input all the points from an excel sheet into ANSYS tht would also help

plzzzzzzz I need it badly ............
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Ok Check the following link which has the list of tutorial to write a macro, choose the one which suits your needs!!

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook has opened a shop in Mumbai, India. The world’s largest network founded by Mark Zuckerberg is expanding its reach offline and as a first step, they have opened a...
Does anybody knows how the term 'Bug' was coined?It is in reference to computers.Understand?I will be requiring some funniest answers.Come on buck up then...
hai friends i require the papers in nuclear power engineering topics pls help me friends
help needed!! can anyone suggest me some good topics for my final year project?
Shri ramdeobaba kamla nehru engg. college has arranged a workshop on nano technology tomorrow. IEEE pepople from hyderabad are coming to conduct the workshop. would surely be a fruitful one.