ANSYS: Heat generation along a direction

Hi guys, i need help regarding the application of heat generation along a direction in ansys

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sandeepan_ME
    Hi guys, i need help regarding the application of heat generation along a direction in ansys
    It'd save time if you could detail your query and ask specific questions.
  • sandeepan_ME
    sandeepan_ME
    well i have modeled a volumetric heat source using heat generation load and function editor, now i just want to apply this load on nodes along a particular direction

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pratt and Whitney's new Pure Power Geared Turbofan engines are said to be more fuel efficient and emit less carbon-dioxide than its predecessors and competitors. The engine achieves it efficiency...
Today morning when I flipped open our local newspaper, I saw an ad from the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, India that said -> and I suddenly remembered some...
presently in 3rd yr....... and confused😐!
A NuVinci bike effectively has an infinite number of gears. You can adjust it smoothly, without worrying about clicking into gears, to provide the precise right amount of resistance. You...
Hi everyone! I want to learn AVR & PIC controllers from basics. So please suggest me how & from where to start???