ANSYS 12 installation problem?

I was install Ansys 12. i get below Message "Error :Ansys execution Failed!
If This was Distributed ANSYS job, Verify that your MPI software is installed correctly and is in your PATH , check your environment setting or check for an invalid command line option.. OS win 7, 64 Bit, Dell laptop how do solve this help me?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Go to Control Panel, System. Click on Advanced Tab and click on Environment Variables. Edit the PATH in the list below to the exact path of the Ansys program installation directory. Hope this helps you. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • uvijayengg
    uvijayengg
    Thank you Mr.praveenscience
    Sure... Do revert back with issues if any... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • deer
    deer
    hi, I have the same problem with Ansys 12 (win 7 64-bit, Dell laptop). when I try to edit PATH then i get message that there cannot be find ansinfo.dll. can you help me with this?
    deer
    hi, I have the same problem with Ansys 12 (win 7 64-bit, Dell laptop). when I try to edit PATH then i get message that there cannot be find ansinfo.dll. can you help me with this?
    You need to copy that file to your Windows\System32 directory... ๐Ÿ˜€ Try and say if it worked! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Muhammad Mohsin
    Muhammad Mohsin
    sir can you please tell whether I can get ansys 12 64 bit free?
    I have 32 bit version
  • Monu kumar
    Monu kumar
    I have dell laptop inspiring model & now m getting problem while viewing pics by clicking next and it shows error serrogate problem. So what's the solution for that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook launched its video calling service in collaboration with Skype. Its a one to one chat, not groups, but still its a good thing. Video calling to your facebook friends...
We often hear about bluetooth headphones, but not about wifi headphones. I'm guessing it's the power consumption that's chained the popularity of wifi headphones. Can someone throw more light on...
Picasa is Google owned photo sharing service. With the launch of Google Plus, Google will rebrand blogger and Picasa. Picasa will be called Google photos and you can easily transfer...
I got a mail saying that RTMNU university website is hacked. Is it true? Can anyone point out if it is true?
1 The order of an internal node in a B+ tree index is the maximum number of children it can have. Suppose that a child pointer takes 6 bytes, the...