CrazyEngineers
  • I was install Ansys 12. i get below Message "Error :Ansys execution Failed!
    If This was Distributed ANSYS job, Verify that your MPI software is installed correctly and is in your PATH , check your environment setting or check for an invalid command line option.. OS win 7, 64 Bit, Dell laptop how do solve this help me?

Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 14, 2011

Go to Control Panel, System. Click on Advanced Tab and click on Environment Variables. Edit the PATH in the list below to the exact path of the Ansys program installation directory. Hope this helps you. 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • uvijayengg

MemberJul 15, 2011

Thank you Mr.praveenscience
    Cancel

MemberJul 16, 2011

Sure... Do revert back with issues if any... 😀
    Cancel
  • deer

MemberFeb 27, 2012

hi, I have the same problem with Ansys 12 (win 7 64-bit, Dell laptop). when I try to edit PATH then i get message that there cannot be find ansinfo.dll. can you help me with this?
    Cancel

MemberFeb 27, 2012

deer
    hi, I have the same problem with Ansys 12 (win 7 64-bit, Dell laptop). when I try to edit PATH then i get message that there cannot be find ansinfo.dll. can you help me with this?
    You need to copy that file to your Windows\System32 directory... 😀 Try and say if it worked! 😀
    Cancel
  • Muhammad Mohsin

MemberAug 9, 2015

sir can you please tell whether I can get ansys 12 64 bit free?
    I have 32 bit version
    Cancel
  • Monu kumar

MemberAug 24, 2015

I have dell laptop inspiring model & now m getting problem while viewing pics by clicking next and it shows error serrogate problem. So what's the solution for that.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register