View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
uvijayengg
uvijayengg • Jul 6, 2011

ANSYS 12 installation problem?

I was install Ansys 12. i get below Message "Error :Ansys execution Failed!
If This was Distributed ANSYS job, Verify that your MPI software is installed correctly and is in your PATH , check your environment setting or check for an invalid command line option.. OS win 7, 64 Bit, Dell laptop how do solve this help me?

Go to Control Panel, System. Click on Advanced Tab and click on Environment Variables. Edit the PATH in the list below to the exact path of the Ansys program installation directory. Hope this helps you. 😀
uvijayengg
uvijayengg • Jul 16, 2011
Thank you Mr.praveenscience
Sure... Do revert back with issues if any... 😀
deer
deer • Feb 27, 2012
hi, I have the same problem with Ansys 12 (win 7 64-bit, Dell laptop). when I try to edit PATH then i get message that there cannot be find ansinfo.dll. can you help me with this?
deer
hi, I have the same problem with Ansys 12 (win 7 64-bit, Dell laptop). when I try to edit PATH then i get message that there cannot be find ansinfo.dll. can you help me with this?
You need to copy that file to your Windows\System32 directory... 😀 Try and say if it worked! 😀
sir can you please tell whether I can get ansys 12 64 bit free?
I have 32 bit version
Monu kumar
Monu kumar • Aug 24, 2015
I have dell laptop inspiring model & now m getting problem while viewing pics by clicking next and it shows error serrogate problem. So what's the solution for that.

Share this content on your social channels -