Answer this question

In the given figure, initially switch is closed. On opening the switch the charge that will flow through the battery will be [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Zero (assuming ideal caps)!!!
    Anything you do with only capacitors on DC sources makes no difference.

-Karthik
    😁
  • piyushh
    piyushh
    hmm it will be zero ..because..just after or before opening the switch the capacitor(connected close to voltage source in series) will behave like an open circuit..finally no charge that will flow through the battery on opening the switch just after it was been closed for a long time(ideally infinte)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This coming summer my 4th sem will be over...so i want myself to get involved in some kind of training...how will i come to know about training taking place ?
Today I was just surfing on internet ....So what i got is really amazing and have never heard about these before ..I would like to share it with you Webcam...
Hi guys..! Unfortunately my brother deleted notepad.exe file. So, Now in my system, am not able to open my notepad files directly. I am opening through wordpad. And I cant...
The current hot debate going on in the entertainment space is that whether the movie 3 Idiots is based on Chetan Bhagat's bastseller Five Point Someone? Now CEans who have...
hello I'm a B Tech 3 rd yr Electronics and Communication student.i'm interested in doing summer training in embedded technologies or java.kindly suggest me soe companies where i can improve...