Another Scientist passes - Pushpa M Bhargava is no more

Dr.Pushpa Bhargava, founder CCMB Hyderabad and the DBT, GOI passed away adding to the numbers of S&T giants passing away in a month.
Another 'good guy' gone.
RIP Pushpa Bhargava.
epaper.newindianexpress.com

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry to hear about the demise of Dr. Bhargava. May his soul rest in peace. July and August took away some of our best brains.
  • MURTUZA ZAVERI
    MURTUZA ZAVERI
    Dr PUSHPA WAS A MALE ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pawl supiran
    Dr PUSHPA WAS A MALE ?
    Pushpa Mittra Bhargava
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pawl supiran
    Dr PUSHPA WAS A MALE ?
    Pushpa Mittra Bhargava
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Pawl supiran
    Dr PUSHPA WAS A MALE ?
    Just as this Ramani is a male.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sent by Shivakumar https://video-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v...=03df67d8a1429ab9b23ed670aeab097e&oe=5982C7BE
Dear All, I am 2012 pass out in BE, ETC. Because of situation need, I needed to earn, Hence, I joined a company in non-technical. Being from Engg. background, I...
LG’s upcoming flagship device, LG V30 is all set for a launch on August 31 in Berlin. According to a recent company statement, the switch to P-OLED in its upcoming...
Quote: Scientists at Eindhoven University of Technology and Kent State University have developed a new polymer material that can undulate and therefore propel itself forward under the influence of light....
Quote: Monitoring and measuring how engineers spent their work day was considered normal and to be expected during the 20th century. Time studies were numerous. In the 1990s, the relationship...