Anokimobi's solar-powered electroluminescent signs light up your eco-friendly bar cra

#-Link-Snipped-#Okay, so that solar-powered #-Link-Snipped-# never caught on, and neither did the #-Link-Snipped-# that stood poised to make the most boring of events at least look exciting. But, this latest application of the tech seems bound to succeed -- if only because it caters to drinking establishments and their affinity for blinking lights. Anokimobi has released a sign that charges during the day, giving it power for up to 14 hours of light pollution at night. It's totally waterproof and can even be powered by an auxiliary power source should a cloudy spell interrupt a week of drunken debauchery. No prices are advertised, but we're sure the company would be happy to send you a quote.Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Fri, 15 May 2009 10:55:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• jimmy123
    jimmy123
    Re: Anokimobi's solar-powered electroluminescent signs light up your eco-friendly bar

Hi Electro Matic is a LED manufacturer company providing indoor, outdoor, electronic displays, car LED etc..

#-Link-Snipped-# - #-Link-Snipped-# - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey everybody, i got an Atmel avr STK500 development kit, it was working great but now i got a problem. whenever i turn the power switch on the power led...
I am a chemical engineering student and my final project is about a processing gas plant. It is a DDP (Dew Point Plant). In the end of the process, there...
hi i have to make an inverted pendulum by only using a pully instead of a cart yep a pendulum will be balanced in an inverted position by using a...
If you know information about any upcoming programming contest, please do post it here and let everyone know about it. 😀
How Java handles input from the user and output from the system to user? Java do I/O(Input/Output) through streams. Now what all Streams Java can have are following: 1. ByteStreams...