Ankit Fadia's Website Gets Hacked

Ankit Fadia's website has been hacked and it looks like the hacker's making fun of Mr. Fadia. Check this out: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    😨
  • Harish Kotra
    Harish Kotra
    Well the most popular Ethical Hacker in India who is employed by some of the big companies for security is hacked not once but twice. He was fist hacked by a 17 year old kid named Varma and now this happens yet another time.

This proves that however experienced the person is there are new ways to get into websites which are so called protected according to the owner. No one is secure on the Internet ever. After this news I wonder how many will start attending his workshops which are famous and also forgot to mention the certifications he offers xD
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've been critical of Fadia and his books too. Wrote about it quite some time ago on my personal blog: #-Link-Snipped-# . Plus, we've had a discussion on the Ankit Fadia Ethical Hacking Course: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the growing popularity of gadgets with display screens, the importance of screen protectors ( aka scratch guards ) is improving too. If you do not have a damaged or...
HOW TO READ BAR CODES.(everyone must know) ALWAYS READ THE LABELS ON THE FOODS YOU BUY--NO MATTER WHAT THE FRONT OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE SAYS, TURN IT OVER AND...
In Etabs on what basis user can decide wheather to build the vertical element as column or shear wall and in a building what basis the number of columns and...
Is it necessary to do manual meshing in Etabs?If yes then why?
How Data Can Be Sent In Power Line Communication on the same power cables