Angry Bots at Kurukshetra'12

Saiceg
@saiceg-iPhWaW โ€ข Oct 12, 2024

Angry Bots:
Hey all!

Tired of playing the video games on your phones or tablets?
When G-one could get a chance to live, the Angry Birds deserve one too!

We here at Kurukshetra give mechanical life to these best selling creatures to pump the same gaming adrenaline in a robotics event.

Be a part of the first EVER robotic version of Angry Birds !


Total Prize money : INR 35,000
Learn more @
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 18, 2011

    Post your events in CE Events section, friend. We don't like to issue warnings.

  • Saiceg

    @saiceg-iPhWaW • Dec 18, 2011

    The_Big_KPost your events in CE Events section, friend. We don't like to issue warnings.

    it's not a problem if i repost this under events? I'm new at this...I' d
    do with some advice..

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 18, 2011

    Saicegit's not a problem if i repost this under events? I'm new at this...I' d
    do with some advice..

    Already moved your thread under CE Events. CE Events provides more functionality. Try adding a new event to it. You will like it. ๐Ÿ˜€