Android Powered Walkman F800 From Sony Has 3.5" Display

Walkman - the brand got synonymous with the personal music players. Sony's launched F800 - the Android powered walkman with a cool 3.5" display. Yeah, it's a touch screen and and gets you ICS out of the box. What this means is - you'll have complete access to Google's #-Link-Snipped-#.

F800-Sony-Walkman-Android

It clearly looks like Sony's attempting to rival Apple's iPod touch with their new walkman. Android and iOS are competing operating systems for mobile devices and access to apps and music from the Play Store means a 'lot' to the Walkman brand! The walkman will ship with a lot of apps for email, media gallery and maps. The device will offer about 4 hours of video and 20 hours of music play.

The pricing for 8, 16, 32 GB models is yet to be announced.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I graduated (in 2003), IT was an established sector where engineers would rush to get jobs! Why? Because IT offered everything that people would just dream about and it...
i need seminar reports about piano key spill way for dams... help me plzz
It's not only the vision but a mission of not only Dr. APJ Kalam but of all the Indians who love their country and are ready to work for its...
'Student' today😉 "Engineer" tomorrow👍
Heya folks! Many of you would have seen the facebook's implementation of photo gallery, but it lacks something like automatic playing of all the photos, or in general words, a...