Android Power Button Ends Phone Call

The android power on/off button can be used to end your phone call. You may want to turn on the option Settings > Accessibility and turn on the Power Button Ends Call option. Have you been using this option?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

mathematics A family I know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as many brothers as sisters. How...
Formula 1 racing is an important event in the automotive world. Its racing rules change which affect the upcoming technologies. Can we have the rules and if you are a...
hello sir, I am a fresher, completed my B. Tech from Information Tech, this year. Now I am searching for job. But presently I am in very big confusion. While...
Salay walked 10 m towards West from his house. Then he walked 5 m turning to his left. After this he walked 10 m turning to his left and in...
JoikuSpot Size :0.41 MB JoikuSpot Light turns your phone to a 3G wifi hotspot. Connect your laptop to web using your phone as 3G wifi router. Wifi tethering with your...