Android or iOS for better career and future?

I want to learn android or ios any one. which one is most value able in this time for better future.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Riju440
    I want to learn android or ios any one. which one is most value able in this time for better future.
    Please write questions with all appropriate details. It's not clear whether you're asking. Also, is this a career related question?
  • Riju440
    Riju440
    Yes it is career oriented question. I want to know which one is better.Because I passed M.sc Computer Science But I not get job so I want a career oriented tranning subject like ios or android.
  • silver123
    silver123
    Both the technologies are in great demand. No matter what you choose, both the technologies would land you a bright & successful career. Most important thing to decide is your interest.
  • Riju440
    Riju440
    I think I will go android.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Earth’s natural satellite, the moon has now achieved reputation for being a member of the Solar system’s exclusive “True Polar Wander” club. Planetary scientist Matt Siegler at the Southern Methodist...
While you're saving to buy your next 4G enabled smartphone, the engineers from Bristol and Lund in association with National Instruments have achieved a new 5G breakthrough. A massive antenna...
Google has come up with a smart solution for all the photography blues of sorting after a fun filled vacation. Its services now include suggestion of a new album for...
Bluetooth headsets are available a dime a dozen. The problem with most of them is sound quality. If you have used Bluetooth headsets you know that the person in the...
The Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, in a note to its clients has said that the commercial launch of the much awaited Reliance Jio's 4G services may be pushed...