Android M Minimum Hardware Requirements

I'm wondering what are the minimum hardware requirements for Android M. Google announced the latest version of Android at IO 2015 conference, but did not mention the release date or hardware requirements. It's not clear which of the existing phones will be able to run the new version.

Of course, all the latest smartphones released in 2014, 2015 should be able to upgrade to Android M; but I'd need some official information. As of now, there's no mention of Android M on official android website.

I'm wondering if we should build a list of phones that will receive Android M upgrade. Shall we?

Replies

• maxtwo222
    maxtwo222
    My mobile is Galaxy Grand Prime Ram 1 , processor 1.2 Quad core ROM=8GB , android 5.0.2
    can be accept android M

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering if Google's just announced that developers will be able to develop Android Apps using C and C++ programming languages in addition to Java. Is this true or has...
The most awaited annual software developer’s conference Google I/O has begun and many major updates have been announced by Google. The most important of those updates are as follows. Google...
Keeping with the tradition, Google's calling the new version of Android as 'Android M'. Google's always named their major android upgrade after a sweet dish. Let's take a quick look...
Basking in the glory of its previous Unite 2 Android phone which sold , Micromax has unveiled a new smartphone called 'Micromax Unite 3' which hopes to set itself apart...
Engineers are an aging lot. People prefer more lucrative careers. Quote: Growing up I wanted to be Peter Parker. From his sense of responsibility to his sarcastic wit, I wanted...