Android - Jelly Support for the smartphones

Its not more than a fortnight android community got a new member - Jelly Bean - Android 4.1;
The hot questions is, what all devices will get a first hand of it?

Currently none of the most popular device (so called considered), got a glimpse of it. Yes you are correct I am indicating towards HTC ONE 'X', 'S' or 'V' & Samsung Galaxy SIII / Note. So when these premium devices will get the Jelly upgrade, here are the official word snippets:

HTC - "is excited about Android Jelly Bean and are planning to support it across a variety of their devices. Per officials they are reviewing the software to determine upgrade plans and schedule, so please stay tuned for more updates on specific device upgrade plans."
I would be excited to see the HTC One 'X' in the first slot.

Samsung - Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S customers are already enjoying first experiences of Jelly Bean on a handheld device. Samsung announced that - "Soon they will announce which additional devices are eligible for the Jelly Bean update." Their flagship product Galaxy SIII is expected to be the first candidate and may be new in class NOTE would also make it to first eligible list.

Though The Galaxy S II recently got an update to ICS; Ice-Cream sandwich so the S II Jelly Bean upgrade may not be a priority for Samsung. However, the S II is more than capable of powering the latest Android, so SII lovers would be looking towards for the first cut of eligible devices as well.

- CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which methods are already use in cloud computing ? post some links please any new ideas which are not implementd in cc till now if listed would be great ....
hello i know both c and assembly language can any one help how to built own OS ... I mean how to built kernel and how to make it compatible...
Hello everyone.I am a Delhi girl and an aspiring engineer.I managed to get IT in Manipal (already admitted) and have got 3011 rank in IP university(counselling still awaited). I am...
Anybody here have used openfoam.? Is it free? Which OS is best suited for running openfoam? Minimum system requirements for running the program? Similar CFD softwares ?
Since last couple of years I have stopped taking my bulky DSLR camera with me whenever I am going around. Instead, I rely on my smartphone’s camera for the bulk...