Android Jelly Bean Upgrade Coming To Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Android Jelly Bean Upgrade is coming to Galaxy Note GT-N7000 users in India, as I learn from the social media. Galaxy Note users from India have been waiting for the Jelly Bean upgrade for a long time now.

Those who own the Note, can you quickly check whether the firmware is available over the air or through Kies?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I might be ignorant, but I've not found a convincing reason the Government of India is making it mandatory for almost everyone to opt out of cable connections for the...
ISPAI aka the Internet Service Providers Authority India, has just announced that the Internet broadband rates in India are likely to go up in coming days. The change in pricing...
Wipro Infotech has bagged the contract to manage IT operations for the International Airport @ Mumbai. Wipro's main responsibility will be to ensure that the IT operations run smooth using...
There has always been a discussion about why India has not produced a global IT company that doesn't act as a service center for the leading software/IT/hardware/banking companies, despite having...
Most of the projects or research, I believe has been aimed at improving the efficiency of conversion of solar energy to electrical (solar cells) or heat energy (solar heaters). I'm...