Android & iOS Dual Boot - Anyone?

While I know that iOS is tightly integrated with Apple's hardware, I'm wondering whether someone here on CE has attempted to make a phone dual boot with iOS & Android operating systems. If it's *not* possible, I'm interested in knowing why?

PS: I know it might be against Apple's TOS to do so; but a casual hack wouldn't harm, right?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've discussed Aakash tablet lot of times and it's been quite some time since the tablet is available in the market. I'm wondering whether any of our CEans have purchased...
xmarks is your bookmark synching tool that lets you port your boookmarks from your desktop browser like IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera to your smartphone browsers on Android, Apple iOS and...
I'm dedicating this thread to all the fans of Metal Gear series. What started as a 'journey' for me through my video game; ended in MSG-4 'Gurns Of Patriots' -...
Panache 12 is a Technical Fest organized by SUSCET, Mohali. Panache is an event that boggles you mind and tickles your senses. Evenings you tap your feet to and jive...
Innova is the annual technical fest of Delhi Technological University. The theme for Innova '12 is technologies relieved which focuses on reviving the forgotten technologies of the past. The aim...