Android Game: Bow and Arrow

Project Abstract / Summary : It's android game in which arrow should be sent using bow towards target and there are some levels. With each level some change happens regarding target. Using coordinate geometry and various trigonometric functions this game is developed. This game is currently in basic stage where primitive operations are working finely and it can be extended very largely.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Everyone love to play games. I am no exception and crazy about games, so i decided to have my own. In its future scope , we can have various lot more levels with sound and animations. We know that using play store we can reach to millions of users around the world. So the user number is very large hence we can get fantastic revenues using Google's Ad sense network.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Pune Vidyarthi Griha College Of Engineering and Technology
City: Pune
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is a multipurpose agriculture vehicle.It was the world 1st machine which is used for both cultivating and harvesting the crops at lower cost....
The much anticipated and greatly scrutinized conference by Apple on 9th March wasn’t just about the new Apple Watch. Along with the watch, Apple also unveiled the new thin MacBook...
I have submitted my experience to the State twice already with a response both times that I am not detailed enough in my experience descriptions. To avoid submitting for a...
A glance at it won't let you decide if this vehicle is a car or a bike. Taking the field of urban eco-mobility one step ahead, Organic Transit has brought...
Project Abstract / Summary : I have developed an android project that helps in displaying the RTO and Insurance details about a vehicle(Car or Motorcycle). Basically its an android application....