Android 4.3 update causing Nexus 4's to freeze

The recent release of Android 4.3 with its minor upgrades to the existing framework has attracted many in trying out the new OS. However, many on the Google product forums have complained that upgrading to 4.3 has caused their handsets to go in boot loops and some of the handsets have ended being inoperable. The only solution to this problem is to factory reset the settings or switch back to an older version of android and risk losing personal data.We are yet to hear a word from Google on this though.

Are there any Nexus 4 users here facing any issues with the update?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well this is one crazy idea that struck my mind as I was going through my friends project proposal Wel in their design of roboti arm the hand had 3...
One of the greatest innovations in terms of spectacle inductry is concerned is Google Glass But it is on a verge of utter failure why is it so ? Here...
Well without advertisement there is not roads or media in this world Every where we go we see billboards and many sign post telling us about gadgets and stuff we...
Let the gamble begin In the market we are able to see so many high end mobile phones being faked and another phone with almost the same features is available...
There is a Design News Webinar on LEDs in lighting applications on 13 Aug 2013: Those interested may register here: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistr...5492A32&partnerref=Evite2&sourcepage=register