Android 4.0.4 For Motorola Xoom WiFi

Looks like the much awaited Android 4.0.4 firmware upgrade is now rolling out over the air for Motorola Xoom WiFi version. The owners of Motorola Xoom WiFi should quickly head over to Settings > About tablet > System update and check for the updates. The update brings quicker screen rotation, immediately lock the screen option and updates to the camera functionality. 👍

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, if you face any issues with the system keeping you logged in; please post them here. Please make sure that you can repeat the issues and provide us detailed...
Our Ex-mod-squad member and CE-Star MaRo celebrates his birthday today. We wish you a very happy birthday MaRo. 🎉
Rainmeter Supported: 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows XP (SP2+), Vista, 7, and 8. Rainmeter displays customizable skins, like memory and battery power, RSS feeds and weather forecasts, right on...
I want my login.jsp to take the principal and password and authenticate against KDC, I hav written the code for login module but when i deploy my war file ,...
Can anybody help me providing online study material/pdf link of Matlab for EEs?