ANDHRA UNIVERSITY - MBA Program-Business Environment Question Paper

MBA-Business Environment Question Paper:

1. Explain the concept of Business Environment and discuss the different non-economic factors
that influence business decisions.
2. What are the reasons behind the problems faced by developing countries on account of
World Trade Organization.
3. Examine elaborately the changing trends in the performance of Indian Public Sector
Enterprises during post – reform period.
4. "Much has been said than done in preventing industrial sickness in Indian Small Industry".
Discuss.

5. What do you mean by the term "Economic Planning"? Also evaluate the goals and strategies
of l1th Five Year Plan of India in the context of Millennium Development Goals.
6. Examine the trends in India's Foreign Trade in terms of composition and direction during the
last decade.
7. What are the main thrust areas of Current Industrial Policy of India? Explain.
8. Critically evaluate the impact of Financial Sector Reforms on Indian Financial System.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Explain Natural Ventilation. 2. How protection against noise can be done in industrial buildings? 3. Explain corbel. 4. Name the different shell roofs used in industrial buildings. 5. Explain...
I have came across one of the question paper of 'Entrepreneurship Development Programme' for students of B.COM - V Semester Dec-2009 from Bangalore University. I think few questions from the...
i am really happy to be part of this? thank god😎
1. Branch: Computer Science/ Electronics etc 2. Course: BE/Diploma/BCA/MCA/Bsc/Msc/Mtech. etc 3. Domain: Data Mining , Image Processing, Robotics, Hardware, Software Engineering, Video Signal Processing, GPS, etc 4.Interested in Language: C#,...
Please clarify regarding which certification is best and use-full. CCNA (voice) or CCNA (Routing & Switching). Heard that CCNA (Routing & Switching) can be first completed and then CCNP( Voice/Routing/Storage)...