Anchor Wedge on Terrace Roof Top

Hello,

I have a quick question to ask here.

Recently I wanted to have a roof installed on my terrace to ward off the heavy rainfall. But because of the risk associated with having an additional roof top on my terrace I want to cancel the project.

The contractor used 50mm anchor wedges to fasten the plates on the concrete terrace.

I am worried about the damage caused to the concrete by the anchor wedges. Is it possible to remove the anchor wedges and repair the concrete surface ?

Thanks
Kevin A.

Replies

• nitegale117
    nitegale117
    Associated Risk = The contractor not being able to provide paper work for the construction. He started the construction without approval from me. He drilled holes into the concrete and installed anchor wedges with base plates.

Now I want them removed as he has no proper paper-work or permit for the construction.

Is it possible to do so without causing much damage?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. I am trying to make a database connection in Eclipse with Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver") or DriverManager.registerDriver(new oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver()). I have also added an external jar file classes12.jar but I am getting an...
i make small project myself using java. i have created many frame in a many classes. so i need to open sup window(sup frame) at the time of main window(main...
This is an old one that came up during Lyndon's presidential term. LYNDON X B = JOHNSON Each letter stands for a unique digit zero to nine. When the letters...
CEans, We're super excited to announce the launch of mobile optimised version of CrazyEngineers! The mobile optimised layout was one of the top requests made by CEans. The wait is...
Kaustubh Katdare i am going to take isro cs exam on may 12th 2013... please give me information about the exam pattern...