Anand Sriraman

Hey everyone,

I've been registered on CE for a long time now. At first I just posted 2-3 posts just because I found out that this was a great place to look for answers (yeah, better than google!), and left it after that. Now I'm back to get re-acquainted with CE and hopefully become more active in this forum. So here's my formal introduction.

Name: Anand Sriraman
Engineering Trade: I'm a Crazy Computer Science Engineer
Current Status: Student (Final year)
Hobbies: Reading Chip and other Tech. magazines, playing chess, reading novels, photography
Aim in life: Professionaly: To work in a corporate R&D facility
Personally: To just be happy
How I found out about CE: From a friend.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome back to CE, Anand 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome back to CE 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Anand. 😀

Keep an active participation with us.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • nareshsingal
    nareshsingal
    I am new here......and i want to learn more through CE........

Vaastu Naresh
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE anandh and naresh
  • gohm
    gohm
    Thanks for the intro and welcome back!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to ce anand. 😀
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome back to CE, Anand
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome back... have a great stay!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need to join a summer training in north india after 6th semester. so pls guide me that where should I apply for it.
Persistent System's Official Press Release: Source: https://www.persistentsys.com/newpspl/pdf/PSL_IPO_PR.pdf Mumbai, March 15, 2010: Persistent Systems Limited (the “Company”) is tapping the capital market on March 17, 2010 (“Issue Opening Date”), with an...
Hi friends, I am a new member of this forum. I do not know where to post this question that is why I am posting it here. Actually I want...
hi! guys, I am final year student of information technology.Now i have to do my major training and i want to do it from iitk...so can anybody help me out...
hello.. a private computer institute niit is providing 3 months course "DIPLOMA IN JAVA TECHNOLOGIES" for final year b.tech graduates.. they claim that it will act as add-on to my...