Analytic and Solid Geometry questions

Can someone here give me some questions and answers only... not solutions.
They are the following:
Fundamental Concepts (15 problems)
Straight Line (10)
Conic Section (20)
Rotation & Translation & Polar Coordinates (10)
Space Coordinates (15)
Plane Figures (15)
Solid Figures (15 )

Replies

• shame
    shame
    Hi Flor!, I have a suggestion to you where you can find problems about analytic and solid geometry.
    Try to refer the reviewer of Engr. Gillesania of Cebu and the book of solid mensuration by Kern and Bland,
    but all don't have answers. All you need to do is find the problems that are easy to answer. I know you can
    answer all of it even it is hard.

Happy Vacation!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What's the event about? You have 24 hours to build something. Wrack your brains and come up with that hack that will throw you in the limelight. You're not restricted...
Samsung has launched new commercial to promote the 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab. Samsung recently introduced the 10" Tab II and is about to launch mid-sized tablet 8.9" on March 22....
recently read in the paper that the " supermoon" phenomenon to occur on the 19 th of march. on this phenomenon the moon is nearest to the earth i.e. 2,20,000...
I just went through Infosys Global Internship Program. They have mentioned that Students who are enrolled in our partner institutions can apply for this internship program called InStep. Does Infosys...
What is Music??? According to Merriam-Webster..Music is the science or art of ordering tones or sounds in succession, in combination, and in temporal relationships to produce a composition having unity...