Analysis of gabion wall

i am currently doing my p g in struct engg. i want to know whether the analysis of gabion retaining wall using some softwares is a worthy one????? any one please..... this is for considering it for my p g project.

Replies

• Sairaj83
    Sairaj83
    What i feel if you are interpretion (the soil ,surcharge etc). is ok then there will be no problem in using software.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

actually if the sim card is still there in the mobile phone that is stolen then we can easily detect it. but usually as soon as the mobile is stolen,...
In India, it's the mighty Samsung that's leading the Android smartphone game. But Sony's still in the race with the Xperia model. Sony had recently launched Xperia Ion in India...
As we all know, that in modern cars, and in self-starting motorcycles, starter motors are used to start the engine, using electric power. Now the question is , how does...
ABSTRACT Recently, there is a widespread use of Web browser-based Web applications such as e-mails and chats. However, fre-quent communication between mobile wireless terminals and HTTP servers give rise to...
I am doing project on taking the college student attendence using rfid technology it needs rfid smart card reader. so give me the information about this project and price of...