Analog IC

Hello, I wish to know what is an analog IC. So far I've only heard and read about the digital ICs. Is there any difference between the two?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    IC's that process on variable Voltages and current at any point of time are called as Analog IC that said some common examples are IC741(op amp) and IC 555( timer chip)
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Analog Integrated Circuit

Do check this out for more info in general about analog ICs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was challenged by a post made by the big k(the admin) a few minutes ago.A lot of inventions have been made but so far,,most of the invented gadgets and...
Quote: Join key manufacturers and industry professionals from around the globe at GlobalSpec's Solar Energy event. Explore the latest developments in photovoltaic and solar thermal systems; learn of developments in...
how we can transmit DC voltage to transmission lines...........( in case of AC we can step up the voltage usin a step up transformer).....wat is the way to step up...
can memristor could be used as a fourth fundamental element?
A new diamond planet is discovered by astronomers outside the solar system. It is twice the earth's size and has mass which is eight times greater. Its year lasts just...