An Introduction and features of Macromelt polyamide and polyolefin thermoplastics

The Macromelt are thermoplastic polyamides known as Low Pressure Molding Materials which are used for total water-tight sealing of highly sensitive electrical and electronic components like circuit board.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We do use a lot of Henkel adhesives. In fact have a scheduled meeting with them tomorrow. This is the first time I heard about Macromelt. Shall investigate.
    Thanks Christner.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We do use other hotmelts. Found out from Henkel that it is their brand of HMA. Shall check out properties, whether superior to what we now use.
  • Christner
    Christner
    You will find it at Henkel official site "henkel.com/MA_Macromelt_Homepage-12494.htm"
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Thanks for the info. May be we shall try one of these. Henkel India will be back with info on other adhesives when they promised to get some mm as well.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Christner
    You will find it at Henkel official site "henkel.com/MA_Macromelt_Homepage-12494.htm"
    Thanks or the info #-Link-Snipped-#.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any one Knows Who made first Aeroplane. I know for someone it is stupid question but it is important to me.
Hi, is it reasonable to consider summers, logarithmic amplifiers, operational amplifiers etc. as one of the components of analog computer? regards, proffe
Can anyone help me with how to transfer a continuous stream of 10 byte data from pic16f877a to 8085 continously ? There has to be bidirectional data transfer one at...
Flipkart - India's online megastore has ventured into the much awaited eBooks market. The eShop is now offering several hundred titles through eBook format on their website. I decided to...
I am an Elecronics student & have completed 2nd year. I am a year drop student & want to join some courses related to Elecronics. So please tell me about...