an intelligent ambulence car which controll to traffic light

i want ideas about traffic light control ambulance👍

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    can you elaborate your question? actually what your intelligence ambulance does?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Do you mean that the ambulance can control the traffic signals, thus in theory allowing faster transit? Interesting idea. How would the issue of potential accidents caused by abrupt light changes be addressed?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Nice, nice.. I think what works better is that a route is pre set in advanced to allow the ambulance drive unobstructed all the way to the hospital. The route is programmed into the traffic lights.. and coupled with GPS, they will time their signalling. In addition, the traffic lights could give out their own siren to warn others of an arriving ambulance. I don't know how many cities actually do have a central traffic light control system though.

If not.. then having the traffic light sense the ambulance in advanced would be enough to avoid any abrupt light changes.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Somehow the emergency services vehicle (why not use it for all, not just ems) would need to pre-plot their travel path so it could be mirrored in the signals. GPS would dictate where they were at but not what route they are traveling.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Good idea It can done by using GSM service. To protect accedent we can use yello light brefore the vehical come at signal.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    There are many special providers to track vehicle too mate...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'm thinking this should be a general application, that is.. not only ambulances should have some sort of tracking device, but also for cars. Privacy issues aside, it would be easier enforce regulations to allow ambulances or other emergency services to glide through traffic easily.. especially if they have a dedicated lane. Any cars illegally utilizing the dedicated lane or just blocking a path due to ignorance can be reprimanded via the tracking device.

Of course, I'm not saying its a one shot implementation. Only government regulations and perhaps subsidies would aid the adoption of these tracking devices for the citizens. At least, they can also benefit from possible car thefts of car jacking too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There were three guys namely Chester , Mike n Rob they all are considered as the the most logical persons . To decide among themselves that who is the most...
i was using broadband for a year and then i applied for iptv. but the splitter configuration remains same.Now i want to know that is there any different splitter for...
Hello I am using Protel 99SE from a long time it is Very easy and good tool for Schematic, PCB Designing. ​ I had designed many PCBs for different companies(Although...
Hi every body! I am a mechanical engineer. I have just finished my degree and I would like to improve my knowledge as an engineer. I am from Spain and...
I spotted a version of Einstein's puzzle posted as a vegetable-garden variety here. There are a few copies of this "famous" problem around, involving nationalities and tobacco products, animals etc....