An initiative against corruption!!!!join your hands join this page on facebook!!!

I HAVE MADE THIS PAGE AND HOPING FOR A GOOD RESPONSE, SPECIALLY FROM THE YOUTH. I WANT ALL OF YOU TO BE A PART OF THIS INITIATIVE AGAINST CORRUPTION AND MAKE A POINT TO THE GOVERNMENT AND ALL THE CORRUPT PEOPLE THAT COMMON MAN IS NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE.

#-Link-Snipped-#
:smile::smile::smile:😁😁😕😛😒

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wonder how will joining facebook group help?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What exactly a "End task" feature do(Task Manager) which a "Close" Feature can't? Why doesn't simply closing a non-responding document works?😕
Ferrari engineers have developed F10 simulator that lets your experience the joy of driving an F10 virtually and also compete with others on the Fiorano circuit. The simulator is available...
BAE's Military Air Solutions (MAS) will cut about 700 jobs over the next few days. At the company’s Farnborough facility, 55 jobs could be slashed because of the government’s 2009...
What is thread?? How blocking of threads can be possible????
this is the code that i have wrote for deleting multiple rows from database. but on pressing delete button instead of deleting a selected row it comes back to the...