an important announcement

A TYPICAL FILMY SCENE...:

a person gets hurt in an accident and people rush him to the nearby hospital and try to get him admitted quickly, but the doctors refuse to admit him with out a police complaint registration and then our hero jumps in and fights and gets the person admitted......😁

now no need of those filmy stunts because our supreme court has announced that any person who meets with road accidents can be taken to a near by hospital immediately.and there is no need to register a police complaint and the doctors must give him first aid immediately......
police can be informed later. be aware of this and do help.πŸ˜›

cheers to our supreme court of India😁😁😁

please make note of this and be of help.πŸ˜€

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I too have received mails regarding it!!!

Lets everyone pass this to other , we need to find out the source of the information though!!!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    ya a great step by supreme court .....
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    good initiative by supreme court πŸ˜€
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hats off to the law makers
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah i too appreciate supreme courts move.πŸ˜€
  • safwan
    safwan
    I too got same email from Indian yahoo group (Mumbai Hangout) which was forwarded by my friend . Yes, our Indian laws are good but not effective .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A conductor in (x-y) plane and having lenth 1m is moving with velocity V=(2i+3j+k)m/sec.Magnetic flux desity B=(i+2j)wb/m2.Potential difference at the end of the conductor is(Explain your answer) i)0 ii)4.88V iii)root6...
hey guys, i have started this thread in the hope of helping you to develop your strengths and work on your weaknesses and at the same time have fun..... well...
Soory i'll post it again due to some technical problems
Hi😎 I would like to know the internal process behind the restoring of data in computer.. After deleting everything we can restore it back.how it is done internally?? Thanks
Sir / madam, My question is M men agree to purchase a gift for Rs.D. If three men drop out how much more will each have to contribute towards the...