An idea for FYP in web or desktop application

I am student of Bs(cs) and its my last semester so to complete this semester i will have to make any kind of project during all the time i had only learn C# and some langueges for web like html+css, java script, asp.net and even i am not fully expert but clear my degree i will have to make any project so i had also submitted proposal for Online Blood Bank but got rejected and i am totally confused to chose any other project please help me by suggesting me some idea which are easy for me and would also get accepted by my teachers i and explored so many other idea on this website but these are difficult for me. No one is giving me any serious ideas i feel by visiting this wonder site that you will really help me. i will be thankfull

Replies

• ananya22
    ananya22
    hi,
    Don't panic for the rejection of projects,take it as a positive one.so you can do a better one!
    i suggest you to try Online voting system..
  • ehsan ellahi
    ehsan ellahi
    But i think Voting system will be a small project for final.
    As in this people will vote and using counter votes will be counted and result will be shown. i think it don't have much to do.
    but i really appreciate your suggestion
  • ehsan ellahi
    ehsan ellahi
    I am thinking to make a website for a college.
    tell me different modules which i can add to website

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI , i want to know about "soil nailing " please help
Google’s DeepMind Technologies, a British artificial intelligence company announced it has moved a step further in the quest of acquiring ultimate AI technology, it has built a system AlphaGo capable...
I'm in 3rd year nd of mechanical branch...as no core companies come for the campus placement nd I need the job from the college campus...mentioned IT companies come and hire...
anyone plss give the equation of mass flow rate through inlet in turbojet engines and some material for engine inlet design.
Researchers from Rice University, Texas, have developed a graphene composite that has proven very effective in melting the ice build-up on helicopter rotor blades. The material could also aid in...