An engineer can never get crazier..........

Hello everybody , I am Richa currently in my final year of engineering at DTU, India. I am overwhelmed upon joining this site as this is going to answer all of my questions and doubts via other enginners who are experts. Moreover i'll get to know much more about different other many innovations etc across the globe and become acquainted with changing thought processes of intelligent minds.

Thanks.
Richa

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family. Tell us how did you discover CE.
    Feel free to participate in all the discussions here. And you are right, we are here to help you solve your doubts.
    Stay connected and keep visiting often! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE, we have a section called VoiCE you get all information there about latest happenings in engineering ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Yes, you can. By joining CE. Welcome.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ We've a huge mix of people from various backgrounds, experiences, disciplines and cultures. We hope you will enjoy CE and find it useful. Free free to ask your questions in appropriate sections. If you find a question that you can answer, feel free to go ahead and answer it. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is Fluid Coupling (Torque Convertor) is better then conventional Friction Clutch?
pls tell me the instrumentation on seminar topics
can we run two repaint methods at the same time in java applets programming.
The metallurgy syllabus that's a part of Mechanical study will be viewed upon here. There are a few definite portions that form the core of the subject and which should...