An Aspiring Newbie on CE

Hey all CEan's.

I am Surya. Doing my B.tech in Electronics and communications branch.

Found this site while i was on a great search for a mini project.

Very much impressed and i am very happy to know that this site is having active members ( unlike some fourms where for years and years only we used to post and wait for the reply )

I hope to get all the required info from this site and try to share whatever info or news i came across.

Thanks for creating such a fantabulous site !

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey good to have you on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'm sure you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

I hope to get all the required info from this site and try to share whatever info or news i came across.
    Sure, browse through all the sections and if you have any questions, post them in appropriate section. Also, if you find any unanswered questions, reply to them. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great Inroduction!

Welcome to Ce!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nice introduction ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to CE family ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE Surya!!!! :welcome:
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Very well written introduction. We are glad you like CE.
    Welcome to CE Family.

I hope to see you around often! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Welcome to CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Happy to have you here!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    @ All ... Thank you !
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE forums!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am making my final year project in electronics .my topic is accelerometer controlled robotic arm .i cannot proceed with circuit diagram and coding of it can any one help...
Amazing Flying Robot Builders! [video]https://www.newscientist.com/articlevideo/dn20018/753924253001-acrobatic-flying-robots-steal-the-show.html[/video] Acrobatic flying robots steal the show - tech - 24 January 2011 - New Scientist Bioramani
guys im plannin to make up a robot using a human brain... In oders words the person can b reborn again... Can it b possible???
What worked for cars can work for trains: railway engines will soon be hybrid: Hybrid locomotives: The Prius principle | The Economist Bioramani
For those interested: Freescale QorIQ E-Cast - Future Electronics Bioramani