Ample 2012 at SV College of Engineering, Tirupati on Jan 11, 2012

A National level technical symposium “ AMPLE – 2012 ” is being organized by SV Engineering Colleges (SVCE & SVEW) Tirupati.

It is a marvelous platform for budding Engineers.

A National Student Technical Symposium is being organized on 11-01-2012. This contest is expected to encourage inquisitiveness and aptitude to research in the talented young students. This event also gives the participants ample opportunity for exchanging their views and sharing knowledge with wide spectrum of students.

It is a National Level Technical Symposium- Paper Presentation Contest.

Topics:

Electronics and Communication Engineering
  • Signal and Image Processing
  • Nano Technology
  • Wireless Communication
  • VLSI and Embedded Systems
Electrical Engineering
  • Soft computing Techniques to Power Systems
  • Non Conventional Energy Resources
  • FACTS Devices
  • Power Electronics and Drives
Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology
  • Cloud Computing
  • Web Mining
  • Information Security
  • Business Intelligence
For more details, queries and registration, visit their website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MechMerize is a Mechanical Technical Fest organized by Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore. "Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." MechMerize is an...
Nope this is not a joke. Cambridge University and Ford Motor co. is developing vehicles for visually impaired. They are using a technology called as Visual Impairment Simulator. Read more...
Cyber Fest 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Coimbatore Institute of Technology. This annual Technical Symposium is a humble attempt to promote and foster the co-existential relationship between Man...
Hello Friends, today i am going to explain you How to hack crack or bypass cyberoam websense and all other security firewalls that college, institutions, offices use to block websites...
I need to simulate an antenna for 2.4ghz in 'multisim'. It has models for RF components but i could not find anything for antenna. Is inductance best way of simulating...