Amperage Pedal - MIDI Controller for guitarists

Kurt Olsen submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Guitarists need knobs - it's that simple.

The Amperage Pedal allows guitarists to bring a laptop or iPad onstage and control their guitar amplifier software using real knobs instead of a mouse or a touchscreen. The Kickstarter link below provides more information about the use of the product - please feel free to share the link or make a pledge!

#-Link-Snipped-#

What I find most amazing about the Amperage Pedal is the technology inside it, and how it was built. It is a...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Stop calling yourself a robo-fanatic if you haven't seen the commercial aired by Germany's Kuka Robotics. The commercial is a duel between the Kuka industrial robot and Timo Boll, the...
Singapore might be the first nation to launch the heterogeneous network (HetNet) across the country to offer users of mobile data with seamless switching between cellular (3G or 4G) and...
Flipkart seems to be working on their own branded smartphone; reports BGR India. It's being learned that the company is now in talks with various chipset makers and might have...
Do you think Indian companies hiring process is outdated now? i.e Group Discussion (A Major Elimination Round) and all This happened with me during my engineering days when I was...
Connected cars are very soon going to be accessible to all. Connected cars take advantage of the rise of smartphones and the constant effort made to make internet accessible to...