Amdocs Work Experience

hii everyone

I want 2 know about work exerience in Amdocs??
actually what type of work I m gng 2 perform ?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It depends on what role you are offered in the company. Amdocs must be dealing with a wide range of products and services. See their website -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    Actually they told us to work upon the skills in database,unix.....
    My joining will be in July
    so i just eager 2 know tht from where i should start to prepare?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nikhil Lokhande
    Actually they told us to work upon the skills in database,unix.....
    My joining will be in July
    so i just eager 2 know tht from where i should start to prepare?
    The best way to prepare would be to brush your skills on Databases (core concepts) and UNIX basics. I'd even master SQL and be better at writing queries and understanding how things work.

Plus a revision of your favorite engineering subjects would definitely help. Other than that, anything that you related to software/programming/datbasees would add to your overall knowledge.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Someoone please help me with this. How do I find the elctrostatic energy per unit length using these 3 methods: 1. 2. (Q^2)/2C 3.
IM MARINE ENGINEER..I HAVE DONE B.S IN MARINE ENGINEERING .TOLANI HAS STARTED A One Year Master’s Programme in Marine Engineering ​IN COLLABRATION WITH Universities of Glasgow and Strathclyde in Glasgow...
As a response to warrantless surveillance Bill C-30, Bill C-11, SOPA, and all similar future legislation the Pirate Party of Canada is initiating Operation Electronic Leviathan. This operation aims to...
I need help regarding the Final year diploma Project Topics(computer engineering). Guys please Suggest some awesome topics
CoBook is an innovative contact book app for your Mac. The app has been launched in the iMac store free of cost. Take a look at this product demo-