AMD Vision A6 processor vs. Intel i5

I've been going through a lots of laptop specs. and found out HP's Pavilion 1313AX holds an AMD vision A6 processor (Quad core) which is a GPU. The laptop is quite cheap and the graphics performance looks good.
So will the AMD GPU with an 8GB RAM be good enough if I will be using it mostly for gaming, web designing and programming or should I go for the Intel i5 with graphic card ?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I didn't find comparison between two processors. but ,
    See the review: Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com
  • shreyasstar
    shreyasstar
    The only thing I felt bad about was 3 hrs. of battery backup, although the performance must be eating out most of the battery as even the resolution is just 1366*768.
    All in all the laptop looks good for such cheap price. Throw in some upgrades and it must work for me.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I don't think i5 will give you better battery backup... 2-3 hours battery backup is normal.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just wondering - is the CPU one of the major battery eaters in the computer assembly?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the differance between uncoupled and coupoled locomotive ?give me the example of both type of locomotive?
what is the differance between impact and impulse?and also what is the differance between kinetic and dynamic?
Hello all again, I am a Mechanical engineer from Mathura and I want to know what is the physical significance of momentum? Any kind of explanation, links, videos or tutorials...
I gave exam for ECIL GET-2012 for CSE on June 10th 2012 here i am giving exam pattern and some of the questions they asked in the exam. 1)Exam consists...
Hello guys i need some help regarding on how to model a volumetric heat flux in ansys??