Amazon's smartphone development on the way

After releasing its Android powered tablet KindleFire, Amazon is now all set to release its first smartphone. Amazon has collaborated with Foxconn in development of its own smartphone. Foxconn is the company that is also collaborated with Apple in the development of iPhone. With this plan underway, Amazon's single aim is to provide a much cheaper smartphone when compared to iPhone and have its own share in the midst of Android and iOS dominated marketplace. The development is under way and first smartphone from Amazon is expected in the final quarter of 2012. Can Amazon challenge iPhones with this move? What are your thoughts?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am Athish krishna,Studying B.Tech (IT) Final year..
Its rumored that Apple is set to release a 7-inch iPad mini to heat up the competition of the mid range tablets with the likes of KindleFire, Microsoft's surface and...
hi friends i am R.AJAY SHARMA final year of IT in saveetha engineering college
Dear all, When performing a pdelta -analysis using Etabs, when do you take into account the P-δ effect which is associated with the local deformation relative to the chord between...
i really love to work on mobile application i also love to work on web technology.....