Amazon Hiring In India [Bangalore, Hyderabad & Chennai]

According to today's reports in TOI, Amazon Offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai, that create solutions for the ecommerce operations are all hiring (despite a slowdown) Amazon is going to take on lease 1 lakh sq ft in Hyderabad's HITEC city, adding to 3 lakh sq ft it leased last year in Bangalore's World Trade Centre.

Some of the companies are saying that the 'talent pool' in India is highest in these three cities. Do you agree with that?
Also, anyone here applying in Amazon India?

Replies

• Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    I don't know anything about the kind of talent pool in there, But I am interested in applying for Amazon. Any idea how to apply for them?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Most of the companies are hiring now, everyone is saying 2013 there will be recession, I dont know how true it is. And I have read in a website most of the companies about 67% are increasing their talent acquisitions. To explain clearly , they are hiring! and dont forget they are firing as well.
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    and dont forget they are firing as well.
    #-Link-Snipped-#: Very true!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Ilga Gracy *Engineering Trade: IT Location: Chennai *Occupation: Analyst Programmer Work Experience: 4 yrs *Hobbies & Interests: Singing and reading spiritual books *Aim in life: To become CEO *I...
Hi all, I am thinking of buying a new laptop. My range is 30-35k. Please suggest. I've used Dell Vostro 1040. It's good till now but i had faced problem...
Hello everyone, I am a final year Computer Science student, can you please suggest me a topic for my final year project. Please.
My spoken English sounds as if I am out to take revenge from Britishers for exploiting Indians till 1947.😁 But that's not the case.😛 I love the language very much...
hi sir,this is smrats. i am a student of M.tech in energy technology. i'v to make a thesis. please suggest me some topics on which i can do a thesis...