Amazon expanded wings: Amazon Games Studio

After gaining the popularity in eBooks market, amazon has expnded their wings and launched a social game development effort called Amazon Game Studios. Also, a game for Facebook called Living Classics.

On Monday Amazon posted in their blog that Amazon Game Studios is a new team at Amazon that's focused on creating innovative, fun and well-crafted games. With this now the EA Sports (after recentrly hirinig Zynga) will become direct competitor of Amazon.

What do you think, similar to all other areas, can Amazon become the master in social Gaming as well?

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need to know; what is the difference between electricity in the human body and the other electricity that we know and how to convert one to the other?
Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the day. :myparty: Have a great year Ahead.
I have watched plenty of videos for robotics, which in a result got me very much interested in this specific subject. So, if I wanna pursue robotics as career &...
guyzz as my windows is not genuine, it got a black screen on my TFT due to update through internet. so how to make it genuine without formatting the PC.
Finally, Cognizant has gained the title of the second biggest IT services and consulting company in India, toppling Infosys to #3. Cognizant declared its financial results mentioning $1,795 million revenue...