Amazon App Store’s “Epic Summer App Bundle” Promotion Offers $100 Worth of Apps For Free

Instead of offering one paid app for free for each day, Amazon has gone all out and launched its #-Link-Snipped-# promotion in which users can download $100 worth of paid Android apps for free. The free bundle is a good assortment of apps from various categories. The apps in the bundle are Card Wars – Adventures, Office Suite Professional, Notepad+, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, The Room Two, Plex, Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek, Wedding Dash Deluxe, Dr. Panda Bus Driver, Ravensword: Shadowlands, Pho.to Lab PRO, CLARC AccuWeather Platinum, Dungeon Village, CrossMe Premium, EZ Money Manager, Business Calendar, Jump Desktop (RDP & VNC), Travel Interpreter, Informant 3, Root Explorer, MyBackup Pro, Splashtop Remote Desktop HD, MobiLearn Talking Phrasebook (English-French-German-Italian-Spanish) , aCalendar+, Pinball Deluxe Premium, 2Do: Todo List, PUZZINGO Puzzles (Pro Edition), Loco Motors and League of Heroes Premium.

Amazon

While you won’t be facing any difficulties in installing these apps on your Kindle Fire tablet, you have to follow some procedures to get these apps running on your Android smartphone or tablet. You start by enabling installs of apps from unknown sources followed by installing the Amazon Appstore app #-Link-Snipped-#. Once you sign in with your Amazon account you will be able to download these apps. The only advice we can give you here is that if you see any app you like you have to hurry as the promotion ends at midnight on Saturday.

From this selection, we are planning to install the AccuWeather Platinum app because it brings weather updates without the pesky ads found on the free version. What apps are you planning to install, let us know in the comment section below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've got 425 rank on (A+B+C). and there are 357 people above me for DESD. my questions are: Which is the best center to do DESD(considering placement)?. Will I get...
The First name Introduced as "DAIMLER BENZ"👍.The brand makes the car as special "Mercedes Benz".it was founded 88yrs ago(june28,1926)👎.The founder (KARL BENZ&PAUL DAIMLER) who introduced many products are AUTOMOBILES,TRUCKS,BUSES,IC ENGINES,LUXURY...
Does anybody Django here? I need help!
In the future when natural gas and oil resources come to an end, we shall be left with electricity to power our cars. At least today electric cars have not...
MIT knows from experience that heating systems in commercial buildings are not energy efficient. They consume a lot of electricity and they have to be operated on the same temperature...