Amazon app - Review

After the news on the release of Amazon’s android app, I had downloaded it from android app market and here is my review on its usage:
Amazon-Logo

Starting from its app size, It is bigger than flipkart’s android app and it is about 5Mb when compared to flipkart’s 3.2Mb . The Amazon app welcomes us with a screen requesting us to select the region we belong. Amazon offers more countries viz. India(amazon.in),America(amazon.com),spain(amazon.es),Canada(amazon.ca),china(amazon.cn),Deutschland(amazon.de),france(amazon.fr),Japan(amazon.co.jp),UK(amazon.co.uk),etc.Amazons home page in app looks not great when compared to Flipkart’s home page and it lists the top trending shopped items and best selling in every field. The major attractive thing I like about Amazon app is that provision for barcode reading and good surfing speed through app. We will be able to search by department and the search engine seems to be doing a good job but what amazon lack is versatility and availability of various items. I searched for few items and found most of it in first attempt. So I will give a 4.0 star to amazon and 4.5 for flip kart.Lets wait and see whether other online shopping giants are also following the same steps.share your experience through comment box.
Download it from official website :#-Link-Snipped-#
or from play store.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was always amused about this question so forwarding it here. We all know that electrical items should be earthed to avoid shocks .We see it in every applainces and...
https://www.google.com/insidesearch/howsearchworks/thestory/index.html The above link beautifully story-tells everything regarding Google search. 😀
Spice Mobiles India has launched a new smartphone called the Spice Stellar Nhance 2 Mi-437 today. Priced at Rs. 5,899, the Spice Stellar Nhance 2 features a a 4-inch TFT...
Google India has launched the HP Chromebook 14 in India. Featuring the Intel's 4th generation Dual-Core 1.1 GHz Haswell processor, the HP Chromebook 14 was first released back in September...
I was wondering if there's any way or hack to access whatsapp online via desktop or laptop. I've been told that one of the way is to install an Android...