Amazing Landing: Literally on a wing and a prayer!

Wing and a Prayer (also known as The Story of Carrier X) is a black-and-white 1944 War Film about the heroic crew of an American carrier in the desperate early days of World War Ii in the Pacific theater.
Here in an amazing shot of an exactly same thing of a small plane landing with just one wing:

(Sent by friend Asif Adheni)

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A last second shear saved the day otherwise it would have been I can't say

But still Prayer answered I would say

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Members: lovebox, Conqueror, vishalj, A.V.Ramani, HARSH_92, ankit.412, ssbaghel, vibhuti sharma, Pratik Sanjiv, guptas.sneha, shivangi16, Vishal0203, CrazyGirl, crazyboy, simplycoder, n@v-in, ianoop, lal, rkvasan68, Srijan Mehrotra, VIJAYSY, goyal420 Online now: 913 (members:...
I have undergone an industrial visit to Sugar industry. In Sulphitation area ( In sugar industry), Sugar juice is mixed with SO2 gas. But if it is mixed directly, the...
can you help me please to understand how can I make eye tracking or EEG and How can I make it move my chair to all directions ??
Opensource softwares are dominating the world, like it or not. The way Opensource is moving ahead, seems like every sector will be Opensource soon. There was ProjectVGA back then, for...
4 days ago on Ubuntu official website, there was countdown going on. Finally yesterday countdown end & Canonical announced Ubuntu Edge. What is Ubuntu Edge ? The next generation smartphone...