AMAZING ENGINEER

SCIENTISTS investigates that which already is............โ€‹

โ€‹

BUTโ€‹

ENGINEERS creats that which has never been....KRAZZY ENGINEERS ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘ โ€‹

[DEAR GOD, WHEN I LOSE MY HOPE REMEMBER ME THAT YOUR PLANS ARE BETTER THAN MY DREAMS]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Vishal ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us what brings you to CE?
  • VISHAL VIRDI
    VISHAL VIRDI
    I love CHALLENGES ๐Ÿ˜€ to SOLVE it ๐Ÿ˜‰ bt mostly there is no success in my hands๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Its good to have you here. Feel free to participate in all the discussions.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active on board
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    VISHAL VIRDI
    I love CHALLENGES ๐Ÿ˜€ to SOLVE it ๐Ÿ˜‰ bt mostly there is no success in my hands๐Ÿ˜ญ
    But it give experience๐Ÿ˜€, That is more important than success.
    Welcome to CE vishal
  • VISHAL VIRDI
    VISHAL VIRDI
    yes thats why i m joining this to get more experience
  • VISHAL VIRDI
    VISHAL VIRDI
    godfather
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active on board
    where is posts to solve??๐Ÿ˜›
  • VISHAL VIRDI
    VISHAL VIRDI
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Vishal ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us what brings you to CE?
    The_Big_K
    sir i cant able to find where is posts to solve๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    VISHAL VIRDI
    sir i cant able to find where is posts to solve๐Ÿ˜›
    There are lots of threads which are not solved yet. you can try on that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check this out this awesome and informational stuff on how to confuse an idiot. Share your opinion -
Hobbies: Net Surfing, Books and Music What I Do: Social Activities, Social Networking and Computer Programming
I have MOV which have below rating dia=20mm V= 1100v 25A rated current which have 496 Jule energy. so, now I want 70kA and energy 3000 J Is it possible...
In the context of automobile engineering, can someone explain Differential and few applications of Axel and Wheel System?
I read few articles about latest WWDC that iOS is getting better coming with new feature but I noticed that all are the features are already present in Android since...