Amazing 3D Projection Pyramid in 10 min from Clear Plastic Sheet !

Quote: You will be amazed at the simplicity of this mechanism and its practicality.
Use your smartphone to project 3D holographic images and videos without any modification or 3D goggles.
Be mystified by images and videos popping over your smartphone!!
All this from a piece of clear plastic sheet. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    tried and it works!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    durga
    tried and it works!!!
    Share pictures please !
    I would also like to give this a try.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    durga
    tried and it works!!!
    Quick off the mark, Durga.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    its not really halogram , with a halographic vedio any clear plastic inclined at 45 degrees reflects the image. here is a photo
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    also it much better with room dark
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    durga
    its not really halogram , with a halographic vedio any clear plastic inclined at 45 degrees reflects the image. here is a photo
    That's neat ! I am going to try this for sure now. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've read a lot about the Engineering field but an old friend of mine really summed it up with this one. I just wanted to spread the wealth! Enjoy: https://mr-mediocre.hubpages.com/hub...eal-World-What-They-Dont-Teach-You-in-College
The Five hundred meter Aperture Spherical Telescope, short for FAST, is soon going to become the world's largest radio telescope, snatching the title away from Puerto Rico's Arecibo Observatory. The...
Spanish train maker Talgo has been given nod by the government to test run and demonstrate their lighter and faster trains on existing railway tracks in India. The Talgo trains...
Abstract class is a class in java which can not be instantiated. In simple terms you can not create object of that class. Why do we need of Abstract Class...
A computer engineer by degree, this Indore girl has done it all. Right from working at various levels in the financial services sector, to donning the hat of leadership positions...