Am just a new born in electrical and electronic engineering. Where do I start from?

Am just a new born in electrical and electronic engineering, where do I start from?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. The best way any neo-engineer can start is through DIY project. There are several books/websites available that can provide information about basic electrical/electronics projects that you can work on with a very limited budget. Search for Electronics For You website and pick up any project over there. If you face issues; you can always discuss them here on CE with fellow engineers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Brainy! ๐Ÿ˜€

Be comfortable with asking all sorts of questions on CE-Forum. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Brainy
    Brainy
    Thank you very much, boss. I do as you commanded.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    For very basic Level start doing DIY project as suggested by Biggie, Like with Simple Hardware based on 555 Timer IC can motivate you to do higher level projects.
  • Brainy
    Brainy
    Please drop the website which will help me in the DIV project, Thanks.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Keep watching this place i'll update this post with some DIY links. If i'm not posting within two days please remind me. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Brainy
    Brainy
    Ok #-Link-Snipped-#, i will do as you commanded me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've referred to the wikipedia article here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiber_to_the_x but it didn't make much sense. I'm looking to understand the basic difference between the traditional phone-line connected broadband vs the FTTH...
World's leading GPU maker NVIDIA has announced the availability of GeForce GTX 690 Dual Core graphics card. The card will be launched on May 3rd and wider availability is expected...
there are lots of buzz going around this Tv program.Program is going to start next week I like that it will be aired on DD1 (National Tv) also. Do you...
Myself Mita Landge, the student of ComputerEngineering @ PCCOE,Pune. My keen interest in Innovations, Technological Updates, Research, and Engineering, got me to join CE. My Fav. field of interest is...