Am I the only one here? I guess not.

This is exactly how I feel when my Internet connection is down. Just wondering if I'm the only one. What about others?

[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I feel like 'Curiosity'

curiosity
  • Kydroxen
    Kydroxen
    The_Big_K
    I feel like 'Curiosity'

curiosity
    LOL. I think this is the first pic taken by Curiosity. 😉

[​IMG]

P.S. - English Translation : aye chhotu, bring a plate of samosas (specially made of nut-bolts) for Curiosity Sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hie

hie guys hope i will benefit a lot from you
Those who're into Arduino would love to know that there's a smaller and cheaper alternative being developed, called Digispark. I wrote about it on VoiCE. Check it out - https://www.crazyengineers.com/digis...ble-usb-development-production-platform-2667/
Use TeamWox Groupware for free to manage your team of up to 10 users. Features:​- Collaboration & Voice communication (IP PBX phone system)​- HRM, Team management & Payroll​- CRM, Service...
I have heard that it is difficult to perform finite element analysis on automobile tyres ? If so how ? (I am quite new to the subject). Is it because...
Samsung has recently launched the Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone and the Note II will be introduced on 29th of August in Germany at Samsung unpacked event. Do you think Samsung...