Am I loving Spidey-3 whatever?

CEans!

With the engineers in the special effects industry doing a great job with movies like Spiderman III, the future seems super-fantastic! However, if the movie story sucks, no special effect can save the movie πŸ˜‰

Have you been to the cinema hall to catch the action? Liked the Spidy III ? Let the world know!

-The Big K-

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Last night, I spent 148 minutes of my time trying to figure out whether I was watching a ski-fi super hero thriller or an emotional romantic drama movie where the lead male has some super natural powers (more so a hollywood version of Krrishh)

I'm at a loss of words to justify my decision to go for Spidey-3. The gap between what I expected and what the director delivered was larger than the distance between the sun and the last planet in the universe. I absolutely don't understand the reason for creating a mammoth movie (by hollywood standards) and brand it a thriller only to show a chocking drama for more than 60% of the air time. You really find it hard to imagine your childhood comic book hero putting his reputation at stake for the lady love of his life. It is even harder to imagine that he vies to take a revenge from almost every one who obstructs his path. The movie also really loses out on the continuity front. Although very well edited, it fails to keep the viewer glued to the screen. Who would want to see a whinning and wimping superhero? I would have been better off had the movie producers put in some song sequences in the movie. No surprises for that! And ohh yes, how can i miss the sand man? I don't know what super charger in science converts a fully grown man into sand particles by a mere electric charge, and retain the life at the same time. "Where do these guys come from?" says spidey in the movie about the sand man. I wanted to say the same thing about the writers.πŸ˜’

Having said all that, you can not miss out on the action sequences. Although its a bit messy at the end, I'm sure special effect guys have sweated it out to do a marvellous job especially with the sand man. The first fight between Peter and Harry reminded me of the wonderful chase sequence from Matrix part 2. It is wonderfully done, although a bit hard on the eyes. Some times I wonder, have special effects really killed the actually acting talent? If half the movie is being made using the graphic abilities of some computer geeks ( take 300 for instance), why do we pay so much to the stars? And why on earth do we love them? Its not only about adding the special effects to the action scenes, its about every thing else that you see on the screen. All those who loved Keira Knightely in "King Arthur" or "Pirates.." must know that she is thinner that the partition wall in your house. They call it digital enhancement these days, you know. πŸ˜‰

Its time we love the men behind the scenes. The ones who are responsible for creating engineering marvels on screen, the ones who make us believe that what we see on the screen is real. Whether technology is killing the acting talent is a different debate all together. I'm happy to know at the moment that guys doing this are a part of the world's engineering fraternity.
    Cheers!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    Its time we love the men behind the scenes. The ones who are responsible for creating engineering marvels on screen, the ones who make us believe that what we see on the screen is real. Whether technology is killing the acting talent is a different debate all together. I'm happy to know at the moment that guys doing this are a part of the world's engineering fraternity.
    Cheers!
    You rock man! 😁

I'll watch the movie for the special effects πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Wikimedia Error

hehehehe😁 😁

yea guys..Special effects engineers are the real stars!

they make what we say 'Wow' for..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I'm currently doing a project on concealed wiring in buildings, for which I need to know: 1. when did concealed wiring come up in India, and 2. why (did...
Dear Friends, We provide placement oriented professional trainings in mobile communication technologies and mobile application domain.You can join any one of the mentioned training programs based on your interest and...
Hi!! recently i have completed my ccna certification.. n some of my fnzs advise me to do sap basis!! then u have a bright carrer ..To be frank i have...
What country in the world has the best educational system?
Every organisation today, let it be big or small is more or less dependent on computers. In other words, say it like this "We have become techie!". I have often...