Am I eligible for GATE 2017?

Hi, I am currently working as a fresher in a MNC. I passed out in May 2015 and didn't attend the gate exam, as I was more focused towards placements. Now, I think, I should give it a try but the registrations are over for GATE 2016 and I need some time to get hold of my basics too. So, I decided I will appear for GATE 2017. Am I eligible for the same?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born and brought up in a small town in Chattisgarh, Gaurav Agrawal studied in 6 different schools till class 12th. His family is entirely into business, but the IIT BHU...
Well, I am working in an IT company as a Manual tester for 3.5 years now. I have focused mainly on functional and Database testing using SQL server. I can...
Can anybody provide me a design of industrial robot,so that it could be manufactured within a tool room for demonstration to the students ?
Similar to ultrasound technique used in medical tests, a team of researchers has developed a technique to detect the presence of magnetic fields inside stars. Based on asteroseismology, this technique...
Mechanical final year project ideas based on turbine or design and analysis...